- Go”underground” into the unique history of National Museum Užice
- Get refreshed at local drinking fountains
- View individualistic and nonconformist architecture at Partisan Square
- See first hand the Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Panoramic views of the city from Stari Grad Fortress
On this tour we will introduce you to the history of our small and unique town. Tour will start by visiting the National Museum where we will go to the underground ammunition factory from WW2 and exhibition Republic of Uzice, an important historical period for this little town. Time when this town was free territory in WW2. We will take you through the old and new part of the town, visiting the town squares, Saint Sava and Partisan. You will be surrounded by the various architectural shifts the city has been influenced by. The region is particularly known for its clean spring water and during the walk one can be refreshed at one of the various spring water fountains. We then stroll towards the first hydroelectric power plant built in Tesla principles of polyphase energy in Europe. One will get a unique insight into the fascinating mind of Tesla. The tour will end with an amazing view from the fortress which is fondly known as Stari Grad(old town) by the locals. You will hear some local stories and legends about this historical site. The fortress offers stunning views of the city, river and surrounding landscapes.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Entrance in Museum (150 rsd)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.