- Gaze over unspoilt never ending views and vistas at Crnjeskovo
- Majestic panoramas at Banjska Stena
- Visit the glittering “jewel of Tara” the Zaovine Lake
- Enjoy scenic Drina valley from several viewpoints
On this tour we will take you on a ride and hike through The Tara National Park to the most beautiful viewpoints the National Park have to offer. We will also visit the natural habitat of Picea Omirika a special type of spruce three that survived through the Ice Age. The tour leads to the viewpoint of Crnjeskovo from where one is spoilt with amazing views of the Rača river canyon. Next stop is the Banjska Stena viewpoint. Visitors are blessed with the breathtaking experience of viewing the Drina river as well as magnificent panorama views of Drina valley, Perucac Lake. We then visit the Zaovine Lake , with its five bays, has been nicknamed the “Jewel of Tara” There are over 600 different plant species in the area surrounding the lake, of which 15 are protected by law, with the Serbian spruce and edelweiss being amongst them. Wildlife is plentiful in the park and includes the brown bear, the largest mammal in the Balkans. Besides it are wolf, wild cats, mink and marten, deer, wild boar, chamois, which represents one of the symbols of the National Park. On the way back we visit Oslusa viewpoint from where you can see Bajina Basta and Drina river stretching.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.