- Get taken back in history at Kadinjača
- View beautiful frescoes in Rujno Monastery
- Get dazzled by the emerald coloured Vrutci Lake
- Journey ingenious railroad solution the Šargan Eight
- Traverse the lush nature of Mokra Gora
- Refresh yourselves at the white water springs by Saint Jovan Church
- Enjoy the ethno village of Drvengrad
Mokra Gora tour begins by being taken back in history by visiting Kadinjača monument complex, dedicated to the fallen warriors in WW2. The unique monument is located on top of the hill between Uzice and Bajina Bašta with a beautiful views of the surrounding area. Rujno Monastery is next where the first Serbian book, the Fourth Gospel was printed between 1536 and 1537. The current monastery was rebuilt in the memory of the old monastery in Rujan, which was demolished by the Ottomans. The monastery has been built in the form of basilica, representing the king’s red color. The surrounding area is very beautiful and offers panoramic views of the rolling landscapes. The tour continues to Vrutci Lake where we walk over the 77m high dam. The famous engineering solution “Šargan Eight˝ begins at Šargan Vitasi station. It was built in 1925 and was proclaimed as a unique and ingenious solution to cross over the Šargan mountains in a remarkably short distance. The train ride to Mokra Gora train station is optional and takes around an hour and half with 5 – 10 minute stops at stations for photographic opportunities. The Jatarice open air museum of steam machines is next, which was used mostly for field work and road building. We will also visit Saint Jovan Church and refresh ourselves at the mineral water spring called “White Water˝. The final stop is a visit to Drvengrad ethno village and the home of famous Serbian director Emir Kusturica.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Train ticket (800 rsd)
❌Entrance in Drvengrad (250 rsd)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.