- Hiking To Several Panoramic Vista Viewpoints
- Enjoy Rare Griffon Vulture Watching
- Get to know about local flora and fauna
The Tour to the Uvac Special Nature Reserve begins with a picturesque and scenic safari ride through Zlatar, one of the most beautiful mountains in Serbia which is part of the Stari Vlah group of Dinaric Alps. Zlatar is further surrounded by lakes and has beautiful flora and fauna including dense pine trees forests. The ride leads to a magnificent viewpoint, with unspoilt panoramic vistas of the region. Following the safari ride we start our hiking along ridge over the spectacular meanders of Uvac. Many beautiful viewpoints line up one after another allowing many photographic opportunities of this natural paradise . On the way back from the tour we’ll make coffee or take a swimming break on Zlatarsko Lake. Relax in nature and allow the breathtaking scenery to calm mind and body. The tour does include a fair amount of riding, this however is for the convenience that we do not have to partake in hard and steep hiking which is a must if we go by boat.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English,
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off,
✔️Entrance in Reserve Uvac,
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional),
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.