- Be taken back in history at the Kadinjača Monument
- Walk the whole 365 metres next to the shortest river in Serbia, River Year
- Gaze into the clear emerald waters of Perućac Lake
- Kayaking Along Drina River
- View most pictured house in Serbia, House On Drina
Your adventure begins with a visit to the Kadinjaca monumental complex dedicated to the fallen warriors in WW2. Be taken back in history and experience some of the revolutionary turmoil that shaped the Balkans. The Monument is located on the top of the hill between Uzice and Bajina Basta and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. We Continue the trip along Drina River towards the shortest river in Europe also called “River Year” because of its length of 365 meters. Surrounded by nature we follow a beautiful walking trail all the way from the spring up to the waterfall where the river runs into the Drina River. Next stop is at nearby Lake Perucac, with its beautiful shimmering emerald colours offers visitors the opportunity to be immersed in its refreshing waters by enjoying a short swimming break. Below lake Perućac is where we start the kayaking tour down the Drina river towards the famous house on Drina(the most pictured house in Serbia) This amazingly calming and meditative tour allows for a true connection to nature whilst kayaking through the Drina river surrounded by lush forests. Kayaking on the river takes between 2-3 hours and leaves tourists with a true sense of natural Serbian fulfillment.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
✔️All necessary adventure equipment
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.