- Get down to earth in the Stopića Cave
- Enjoy traditional architecture at the Ethno Village
- Chat to Fairies at the Sirogojno Gostilje Waterfall
- Capture your own post card photographs travelling through Vodice
We journey to the Stopića Cave which has one of the widest cave entrances in Serbia. Stopica cave is situated on the north eastern side of Zlatibor mountain between the villages Rozanstvo and Trnava. The cave has wonderful big tubs that can be from 2cm up to 7m deep. Take in the artistic Open air museum Sirogojno which is a presentation of a typical house hold in the Zlatibor region with all the architectural buildings and tools from that period. Gostilje village is famous for weavers and has an interesting Museum that we will visit enroute. A further highlight that we will visit in Gostilje is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Serbia. Visitors can gaze at the almost 100m of falls through amazing green vegetation. Legend has it that fairies regularly take a bath under this waterfall. The return journey through Vodice is a scenic ride with amazing landscapes that you would normally only see only on postcards, be sure to bring your camera!
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Entrance in Sirogojno (150 rsd)
❌Entrance in Stopica Cave (250 rsd)
❌Entrance in Gostilje Waterfall (150 rsd)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.