- Spectacular Lake Uvac Boat Ride
- Hike To Majestic Viewpoint
- Enjoy rare Griffon Vulture watching
- View ornamentary draping in the Ice Cave
- Leisurely Swimming in calmic Zlatarsko Lake
This scenic tour showcasing some of the most beautiful nature on offer in South West of Serbia begins in the Uvac protected area where travelers are treated to a boat ride on Uvac Lake from the 100m high dam, the highest earth dam in Europe. While on the two hour boat ride through the meanders of the Uvac lake which are a true masterpiece of nature keep a lookout for the 130 bird species that habitat the region. One of the most important is the White Griffon Vulture (with a 3 meter wingspan) which represents one of the two remaining vulture species that nest on the Serbian territory, with the colony in the Uvac being the largest in the Balkans. We then start hiking to the majestic viewpoint where one has unobscured panoramic views of the meanders. We then explore the ice caves, which are one of the most beautiful cave systems in Serbia. The beautiful ornaments in the Ice cave which can reach up to 10m in length create a unique drapery type of natural effect. On the way back from the Uvac Lake we are stopping for short swim in calmic Zlatarsko Lake.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English,
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off,
✔️Entrance in Reserve Uvac,
✔️Entrance in Ice Cave,
✔️Boat Ride or SUV ride when boat does not operate
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.