- Take a journey back into the early Serbian roots at medieval Monasteries
- Get to know with UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Golija Mountain
Take a back seat and enjoy a trip through some of the historical memories of Serbia, the tour takes you back to the most important historical period for Serbia, the endowment of Saint Simeon-Stefan Nemanja. Studenica travelers will be exposed to cultural heritage with UNESCO protection. On the way to Studenica we will visit the Zica Monastery which offers a glimpse into the typical example of Raska architecture. Žiča Monastery is known for the joined endowment of King Stefan the First-Crowned and his son Radoslav and younger brother Rastko Nemanjić as well as later Saint Sava, the first Serbian Arch-bishop from the early 13th century, 1206-1220. We then drive through the Golija mountains which is recognized as the first and the only Biosphere reserve in our country and is also under UNESCO protection. Golija Mountain beauty is well known and boasts one of the most densely forested mountain sides in our country. The highest peak (Jankov kamen over 1800 meters) offers majestic and unspoilt views of the Pešter plateau. Make sure to bring your camera! The Golija is further clothed with lovely pastures sunny slopes and abounding flora and fauna.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.