- Get taken back in history at Kadinjača Monument
- A must see, the most pictured House On Drina
- Walk 365 meters on the River Year
- Enjoy majical views of the emerald coloured Perućac Lake
- Majestic viewpoint of Banjska Stena
Drina and Tara tour begins by visiting the historic Kadinjaca monument complex dedicated to the fallen warriors in WW2. The Monument is located on top of the hill between Uzice and Bajina Basta with a beautiful view of the surrounding area. If the tour is started from Zlatibor or Mokra Gora we will visit Raca Monastery instead of Kadinjaca. Raca Monastery is also of historical and artistic significance with the fresco paintings featured within Raca Monastery church capturing their post Byzantine tradition mixed with a western influence . Next is the famous house on Drina with a fascinating story and is the most photographed house in Serbia. After a coffee break looking out over this interesting architectural solution, we go to the shortest river in Europe, called “River Year” because its length is 365 meters. We will then enjoy a scenic walk all the way to the spring and waterfall where the river runs into the Drina River, considered to be one of the most beautiful rivers in Serbia. On good days we will be spoilt with a refreshing swim. The tour then continues to the view point “Banjska Stena” which has stunning views of the emerald coloured Perućac Lake and the third deepest canyon in the world, Drina Canyon. The Canyon spreads 54 km and is abounding with magnificent scenery offering magical photographic opportunities.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.