- Nature meets history on this scenic Uzice Hiking Tour
Get a different perspective of the the beautiful city of Uzice from the various lookout points that hikers will be treated to during this surrounding scenic tour .
We will visit the old fortress of Uzice known as Stari Grad(old town) for panoramic views of Uzice and selfie opportunities with a postcard city background. Built in the 14th century the fortress serves as an example of typical medieval Serbian architecture. The hike will then take us through the Đetinja ridge gorge offering varying landscapes and viewpoints within nature where the existence of prehistoric settlements can still be found today. We then traverse along the old railway track making our way back towards the city. This railway which formed a vital link between Belgrade and Sarajevo is surrounded by pristine nature and runs alongside the Detinja river which winds its way through the mountainside and alongside the city.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.