- Mountaneering to the fortress Stari Grad
- Ziplining over the Djetinja Gorge
- Hikining to the Big Dam
- Kayaking to the Sunny River pool
- Hiking to the viewpoint Djurica Orlovi
The Uzice adventure starts at the site of the first ever hydroelectric power plant in Europe based on Tesla principals of poly-phase energy. One is treated to a truly unique and fascinating look into the mind of Tesla. We then enjoy a gentle hiking trail to the fortress Stari Grad. We will hear interesting stories about this medieval fortress and history of the town, whilst enjoying an elovated panoramic view of the city. From there we continue this adventure with an adrenaline spiked zip line ride over the Djetinja gorge. The ride offers enjoyable views of scenic cliffs whilst meandering down to its resting point at the former railroad line nestled in the gorge of Djetinja river. Our hike continues to an amazing hidden and secluded spot where we will find kayaks to continue our interesting journey. Paddling through this scenic canyon will take us to a famous swimming area called ” Suncani Vir”. Once we have enjoyed a swim in the calming waters of the canyon we continue along an old historical Bosnian Road. This route traverses through the beauty of the untouched nature of this magnificent canyon. Our terrain changes as our hiking trail leads us up to a beautiful viewpoint. At this point people who are slightly more sporty and adventurous can continue the steep ascent to the rewarding viewpoint Djurica Orlovi. For those who prefer a less strenuous mountaineering adventure an alternative route offers them a journey back to town via the old railroad line. The tour concludes at the original departure point at the public beach of Uzice.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
✔️ All necessary adventure equipment
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.