- Relax and reflect within at Manastirski Stanovi
- Enjoy breathtaking views at Crnjeskovo Viewpoint
- Go back in Balkan history at Borovo Brdo
- Hike past the Jarevac Lake
The Tara National Park Hike invites you to traverse nature, view wildlife and become one with nature whilst trekking through the abundant flora and fauna Tara National Park.
This panoramic hiking tour starts from the part of Tara Park that is called Kaluđerske Bare. The tour includes 18 kilometers of light hiking through dramatic and lush landscapes.The first stop is “Manastirski stanovi” place where monks from Raca Monastery spend time during summer. A beautiful peaceful place to refresh and enjoy some relaxation. From there we start the second hiking trail that leads to the viewpoint of Crnjeskovo which offers stunning views on Raca river canyon and Drina gorge. We stop for a lunch break at Borovo Brdo, it is famously known as being the location where the first Partizan unit was formed on Tara mountain. We are making a circle next to the Jarevac Lake and finally back to the Kaludjerske Bare.
This rewarding hike in the open and plentiful nature and wildlife is an Intermediate level and suitable for most ages and fitness types, tourists will be left with a truly natural Serbian outdoor experience whilst taking in some of the most spectacular beauty that Serbia has to offer.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.