- Get taken back in history at Kadinjača Monument
- Feel the turbulence of bygone conflicts Ponikve Military Airport
- Examine fine examples of early fresco at Monastery Rujan
- Enjoy panoramic views of Vrutci Lake
- Gaze into the natural beauty of Djetinja Gorge
- See how the power of nature at the Hydroelectric Power Plan
This adventure tour starts with a bike ride from Uzice towards Kadinjaca Memorial complex 14 kilometers from Uzice, with a short break to visit this historical memorial. Be taken back in history to hear the echoes of the fallen revolutionaries who shaped the Balkans. The ride continues to Ponikve old military airport which was bombed in 1999 and offers an insight into the turbulent past of the Balkans. From Ponikve airport we journey to the historically significant monastery Rujan which offers the most spectacular views of Vrutci lake. Rujan monastery is forever etched into the archives of Serbian history as being renowned for printing the first Serbian book, the Fourth Gospel in September 1536 – 1537. Our eco journey then continues through the beautiful and diverse landscape to the Vrutci lake, crossing a 77 meters high dam wall whilst crossing into the Djetinja gorge. This protected nature reserve used to be a railway station. Our tour then loops back to Uzice after a 14 km ride through the amazing scenery of Djetinja river. This tour can be taken with our local experienced tour guides or on your own by making use of our rental bikes.
✔️Licensed guide speaking fluent English
✔️Hotel pick up and drop off
✔️ All necessary biking equipment
❌Gratuity for the guide (optional)
❌Chinese Translator (40 euros – optional)
- A 10% deposit of the full reservation price is required in order to confirm your booking.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email and voucher upon booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for confirmed cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid for the date specified and may only be redeemed on that day.